Novi Sad, Serbia – 26/28th of September 2019
Institute of cardiovascular desease of Vojvodina, Novi Sad
Cattedra di Cardiologia Università di Tor Vergata, Roma
In Partnership with SISMED -Società Italiana Scienze Mediche
Aleksandar Redžek (Novi Sad, Serbia)
Francesco Romeo (Rome, Italy)
Gabriele Catena (Teramo, Italy)
Giuseppe Gullace (Milan, Italy)
Slobodan Dodić (Novi Sad, Serbia)
- Fausto Pinto, Portugal
- Giuseppe Novelli, Italy
- Francesco Barillà, Italy
- Andrea Salmaggi, Italy
- Antonio Ardizzoia, Italy
- Michele Triggiani ,Italy
- Eugenio Cosentino, Italy
- Marcello Chiocchi, Italy
- Massimo Di Nicola, Italy
- Viktor Persic, Croatia
- Petar Seferović, Serbia
- Ilija Srdanović, Serbia
- Veselin Mitrović, Germany
- Vadim Sushynski, Bielarus
- Natallia Maroz-Vadalazhskaya, Bielarus
- Oxana Teslova, Bielarus
Hyppocratic and Modern Medicine: what is changed
- Lecture: Hyppocrates’ revolution and critical points in modern Medicine.
- Ethics of responsibility in Medicine.
- Communication in Medicine and Social Network.
- The doctor-patient relationship in the era of technology.
- Ethics, Marketing, Pharmacoeconomy and Care Need interaction.
Round Table on: How to correct critical points in Modern Medicine
- Role of the Politics
- Role of Scientific Societies
- Role of the Mass Media
- Role of the University
Interventional Cardiology – Live Session from IKVDV – Tor Vergata Cath Labs
- Lecture: Interventional Cardiology: today and tomorrow
- Lecture: Imaging in heart valve pathology: multimodality or fusion?
- Lecture: Heart Surgery: which evolution for the future?
- Lecture: Cardiovascular diseases in the era of genoma
- Lecture: Microbiota, Epigenetics and physiopathology of atherosclerosis
Therapy: how to cope the new challenges?
- Lecture: Which therapeutical pathway to counteract dyslipidemia and reach the optimal target?
- Very older population: how we treat arterial hypertension?
- How to increase adherence: mono or combination therapy?
- NOA and antiplatelet therapy: who will take advantage from association?
- Sudden cardiac death in athletes: how to manage it?
- Lecture: Cardiac rehabilitation: in all? and when?
Heart Failure: a multidisciplinary approach
- Lecture: Ventricular dysfunction and heart failure: definition and diagnosis
- New orientation in the therapy of HF
- Diabetes and HF: dangerous relations or new opportunities?
- HF and renal dysfunction: where is the reciprocal help?
- Heart and Brain: how do they interact in HF?
- NMR vs CT in ischemic Heart Desease: the reasons of a choice
Woman vs Man: is it only a problem of sex?
- Lecture: Woman vs Man: the strength of differences
- Woman diseases of third age
- Immuno and innovative therapies: is there a different response in woman vs man?
- Cardiotoxicity in oncology: is there a different reponse in woman vs man?
- Aortic dissection: to stent or not to stent?
- Aortic repair or replacement?
- Mitral repair or replacement ?
- Heart chambers and prosthetic valves thrombosis: from new guidelines to real practice
DOACs : what should we know?
- DOACs in Atrial Fibrillation
- DOACs in the elderly patient
- Sinus rhythm, ischemic heart disease and DOACs: is it the new frontier?
- DOACs in the nephropathic patient
Arterial Hypertension: new drugs or Greater therapeutic adherence?
Family and non family dyslipidemias.
International Triangular Game in Cardiology on interesting cases